Thursday, July 23, 2009

Totatoes

Helloo all, Shasta here. Sasha wanted me to tell you about HuMom's garden. Yes. She planted a garden this year. She does this every year. And every year, I've always managed to taste test the totatoes. HuMom says they are toMAtoes. But I don't think so. They look like little toes. Well, maybe the red ones are big toes. Anyhoo, I've always taste-tested them. Of course, I taste-test ALL of them, because you never know if you might get a bad one. I haven't found it yet, but I like to be thorough.

HuMom planted red big totatoes and little snacky yellow totatoes.

HuGirl called them her "idea" totatoes cuz they look like a lightbulb and she went up to HuMom and said "look Mom, I have an idea" (all while holding the yellow totatoe over her head --- hehehehee) Humans are sooo easily amused. But I digress.....

Well, this year, HuMom made this taste-test process a bit more difficult (as illustrated by the picture below):

And














Now I ask you. How am I to make sure the totatoes are ok to eat if I can't get to them to eat them? However, I was able to leave HuMom a little tell-tale that I was there:
















A close up reveals the evidence more clearly:






Do I look like I had ANYTHING to do with that?


















Phffbbbt. I didn't think so.


Indignantly yours,
Shasta (and the Girlz)

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Shasta! You look TOTALLY innocent to me!
My mom has tiny green tomatoes and some hope right now. Maybe if we show them your pictures, it will encourage them! :)
And... hee hee hee! I really LIKE the "idea" tomatoes! :)
Love,
Ammy

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

i say no pictures no proof

D.K. Wall said...

Hey - to prove you ate them, she has to (ready for it) "catch up" to you.

Everyone groan now.